Ultimo, New South Wales

I’ve always been skeptical of ordering clothing online, but thought it was about time to confront my fear.

I was so excited for my wedding day and ordered the most perfect dress from e global – and the fact that they promised to tailor it using my exact measurements was terrific!

To my happy surprise, the dress was delivered to me (Sydney, Australia) within 2 weeks of placing my order. Wow – they must know how important a wedding gown is, I thought.

I found out why delivery was so quick, not a single part of the dress was made using the measurements I submitted. + the fabric used looked cheap. I was distraught. When I tried to give them this feedback, I got absolutely no reply or acknowledgement. I learnt a very valuable and costly lesson the hard way.

In case you’re wondering – I had to go to a local Formal/Prom dress shop to find a dress quickly. My happily ever after starts now!

Had an Experience with E Dresses Global?

Comments

Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more